Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oprah serves up Kardashian dish: Kim on Kanye, Bruce on Kim


She won't go so far as to confess that Kanye West is her new prince, but Kim Kardashian does gush to Oprah Winfrey in part 2 of O's epic Kardashian klatch, airing Sunday on OWN, about her old friend/new boyfriend:
"It's very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through similar things. I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there's so many similarities in our life that, I feel like I'm at a really happy good space and there's, you know, I don't know why it took, you know, so long for us to kind of get together."
But Kim's pesky past continues to rear its head. Bruce Jenner says he wishes he could take back "the whole wedding thing":
"We went so overboard on that. And the way it turned out and everything. ... Because I mean at the time it was honest, it was love, it was exact, I mean, I was all in, you know? But then it turned so quickly. ... I was hoping it would work."
Khloe, too, defends her own marriage, insisting, "This is my real life." And she maintains that she stays out of the gossip fray (the ubiquitous cameras notwithstanding): "I don't get tabloids. I try to not go on blogs. But does it come to me through, of course, like, our publicist or this or that or my sisters or, yeah, you have even like my grandmother will text me and be like, so, you're having twins? And I was like, 'Not yet. I'm sorry. I'll tell you.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment