Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lady Gaga Debuts ‘Princess Die’ Live In Australia



Lady Gaga performs her first concert in Melbourne
Lady Gaga debuted a new song for a cheering crowd on the Melbourne, Australia, stop of her Born This Way Ball tour on June 26.
Seated at a motorcycle-shaped piano, the pop superstar belted out “Princess Die,” a controversy-courting ballad that “is a little bit sad,” Gaga confessed.
“I wrote it a little while ago, and I’ve never ever played it for anyone,” Mother Monster told the crowd. “I’m going to play it because I’ve been really excited and impressed with how many super fans have been at every show. I truly feel it would be a disservice to all of you to not play it before I leave.”
So is the somber new song a preview of her upcoming CD?

She continued, “This song may or may not be on my next album. It’s in no way reflective of the rest of music on the album, but it’s about some of the most deep and personal thoughts I’ve ever had.”


No comments:

Post a Comment